Terms of Service
You must be eighteen (18) years of age or over to use this website. Membership is void where prohibited. By using and/or viewing this website, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement and that you are at least 18 years old (or 21 years old in any location where 18 is not the age of majority) and you are interested in and wish to have access to sexually-explicit content. The materials that are available within this website should not be accessed by anyone who is younger than 18 years old (or 21 years old where 18 is not the age of majority) or who is offended by such materials or who does not wish to be exposed to such materials.
For more information on how to restrict access to our website, please see our page on Online Safety and Age Verification.
By using and/or viewing this website you represent and warrant under penalty of perjury the following:
- That you are an adult, at least 18 years of age (or 21 years where 18 is not the age of majority).
- That you will not permit any person(s) under 18 years of age (or 21 years where 18 is not the age of majority) to have access to any of the materials contained within this website.
- That you understand that when you gain access to this website, you will be exposed to visual images, verbal descriptions and audio sounds of a sexually oriented, frankly erotic nature, which may include graphic visual depictions and descriptions of nudity and sexual activity. You are voluntarily choosing to do so, because you want to view, read and/or hear the various materials which are available, for your own personal enjoyment, information and/or education. Your choice is a manifestation of your interest in sexual matters which, you believe, is both healthy and normal and which, in your experience, is generally shared by average adults in your community. You further represent and warrant that you are familiar with the standards in your community regarding the acceptance of such sexually-oriented materials and the materials you expect to encounter are within those standards. In your judgment, the average adult in your community accepts the consumption of such materials by willing adults in circumstances such as this which offer reasonable insulation from the materials for minors and unwilling adults, and will not find such materials to appeal to a prurient interest or to be patently offensive.
- That you further represent and warrant that you have not notified any governmental agency, including the U.S. postal service, that you do not wish to receive sexually-oriented material.
- That you represent and warrant that you have not and will not use and/or view the website(s) in a restricted location -- namely a place, country, or location in which doing so would, or could be deemed a violation of any law, regulation, rule, ordinance, edict or custom.
Content posted on this website
As a imageweb.ws user you may join the community of content contributors and submit Image content (User Uploads). User Uploads are collectively referred to as User-Submitted Content. You understand imageweb.ws does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User-Submitted Content, and that any User-Submitted content is specifically intended to be viewed by any age-qualified person viewing the imageweb.ws site.
You understand and agree that the Content displayed on imageweb.ws is posted by third parties. imageweb.ws is not liable or responsible for Content posted by third parties.
imageweb.ws claims immunity from liability to the fullest extent under the law and as provided under the Communications Decency Act for Content posted by third parties and nothing in this Agreement is intended to waive, remove, or usurp such immunity.
This website may display images from, or otherwise link you, to other websites on the Internet. These websites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other websites are not under imageweb.wss control, and you acknowledge that imageweb.ws is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such websites. The inclusion of such a link does not imply endorsement of the website by imageweb.ws or any association with its operators.
You are solely responsible for the Content that you post on this website or otherwise transmit to other imageweb.ws users.
By posting Content on this website, you automatically grant, and represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to imageweb.ws and visitors of imageweb.ws, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display and distribute such information, rights of publicity and Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works and other media, such information and Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
You acknowledge that imageweb.ws is acting as a passive conduit of User-Submitted Content and that imageweb.ws is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any content or activity on the website. As such, imageweb.ws acts merely as a forum for the expression of ideas, thoughts, and information. imageweb.ws is not responsible for any inaccurate, wrong, offensive, inappropriate, or defamatory content that is contained herein.
imageweb.ws is not responsible for any User-Submitted Content that violates a communitys norms or mores. imageweb.ws expects and demands that you comply with all federal, state, provincial and local laws when using the website and when submitting or posting Content to the website. If you are unsure whether or not Content will violate a law, you are urged to contact an attorney prior to posting the Content. imageweb.ws cannot enforce every jurisdictions laws for all Content that is posted to this site. As such, imageweb.ws is not responsible for the User-Submitted Content of the website.
imageweb.ws and its administrators reserve the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse, delete, move or edit any and all Content that it deems is in violation of the law (including trademark and copyright law), or is abusive, defamatory, obscene or otherwise unacceptable, and you expressly agree that removal of any content by imageweb.ws is not to be construed as endorsement of any remaining content, and you expressly agree that you will never assert that imageweb.ws edits or amends any content for the purpose of establishing that imageweb.ws is a producer or author of ay User-Submitted Content viewed via the imageweb.ws services.
You must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness, or lawfulness of such Content. In this regard you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by imageweb.ws or User-Submitted Content transmitted to the website. You are responsible for all your Content that is uploaded, posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
A partial list of content that is illegal or prohibited includes content that:
- Provides material that constitutes child pornography or which involves depictions of nudity or sexuality by an age-inappropriate-looking performer (i.e., someone who looks younger than 18, regardless of their actual age) or by a performer who is portrayed or otherwise made to appear as a person under the age of 18 by virtue of the script, make-up, demeanor, costuming, settings or props; This includes board posts or comments that talk about real life sexual accounts with underage individuals. This includes educational fictitious events;
- Exploits or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- Violates any national, federal, state, provincial or local laws, rules, regulations, or ordinances concerning obscenity;
- Provides material associated with rape or simulated rape;
- Harasses or invades the privacy of another person;
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someones privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of anothers copyrighted work, such as pirated computer programs or links to them, or providing information to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- Involves transmission of junk mail, chain letters or unsolicited commercial email or spam;
- Promotes information you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activity or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- Contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Includes any material not fully in compliance with United States Code, Title 18, Section 2257 et seq or any other applicable statutes, or laws of any other jurisdiction concerning depictions of sexually explicit conduct;
- Solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- Involves sending advertisements in chat or instant messaging messages;
- Engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes;
- Includes any file or data stream that contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other destructive features.
You agree that imageweb.ws may review complaints about User-Submitted Content and take action upon such complaints at its sole discretion.
Code of conduct
You agree that you will not post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any Content that:
- is illegal, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of anothers privacy or publicity rights, tortious, or otherwise violates imageweb.wss rules or policies;
- infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
- constitutes unauthorized of unsolicited advertising, chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party;
- contains information, material, or pictures of any person who is not both older than eighteen (18) years old and over the age of majority in such persons state, province, or country of residence; or
- that is otherwise prohibited on our Rules and Guidelines page.
You also agree that you will not:
- harvest or collect information about the users of this website;
- use such information for the purpose of transmitting or facilitating transmission of unsolicited bulk electronic e-mail or communications;
- knowingly solicit or collect personal information from a minor under eighteen (18) years of age;
- use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein without our prior expressed written permission;
- use any device, software or routine to bypass or to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of imageweb.ws;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; or
- act in bad faith against this website or imageweb.ws.
You further agree to use only your own account to login to this website, establish a secure password, and to not make your login credentials available to anyone else. You agree that you are responsible and liable for any actions on your account even if they are performed by a third party.
If you are on a computer terminal that may be accessed by persons other than yourself, you agree to log out of the website by clicking the Logout button, and not to allow the browser to save or otherwise store your personal username and password.
If you access the website and find it is already logged in under another account, you must immediately logout of the website by clicking the Logout button.
Transactions and fees
All sales and transactions are final. imageweb.ws does not guarantee the availability of a refund, for any reason. imageweb.ws may provide refunds at its own sole discretion; however, it is under no obligation to do so. Please see our Billing Help page for more information.
The fees for using this website are set forth and provided to you in the Instructions and Features page and in other places throughout the website. imageweb.ws may change the fees, or introduce new fees at any time.
Any purchase you make at this website must be paid for using a payment method of which you are the owner or authorized signer.
You are liable and responsible for all purchases made on your account with imageweb.ws, regardless of whether or not the purchase is made by someone else, regardless of whether or not the purchase was authorized, and regardless of the true owner of the payment method used to fund the purchase.
Any communication regarding a refund or transaction reversal must be made to imageweb.ws support at our Contact Support page. Inquiring about, requesting or receiving any transaction reversal, refund or charge-back from the payment processor, credit card, bank, or any other entity other than imageweb.ws is strictly prohibited and will constitute fraud and an intentional breach of this Agreement, for which imageweb.ws will pursue full legal remedies.
Any attempt at fraud will result in a permanent ban, without payment. (e.g., working together with a customer or hacker to accept private shows paid for with stolen credit cards).
Proprietary rights and restrictions
Specifically, all Content appearing on the imageweb.ws website may not be recorded or disseminated in any way.
Copyright Policy/DMCA Notice
To view our DMCA page please click here
Disclaimers of warranties
imageweb.ws, including its shareholders, officers, directors, agents, employees, members, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the website or in connection with the imageweb.ws service, whether caused by users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the service, nor for the conduct of any user and/or member of the imageweb.ws service, whether online or offline. imageweb.ws assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user and/or member communications. imageweb.ws is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users or to any other persons computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the website and/or in connection with the imageweb.ws service. imageweb.ws offers no guarantee as to the confidentiality and security of information that you may provide to imageweb.ws. Under no circumstances will imageweb.ws be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyones use of the website or the service and/or any Content posted on the website or transmitted to imageweb.ws users. The website and the service are provided AS-IS, AS-AVAILABLE, and AT YOUR OWN RISK and imageweb.ws expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. imageweb.ws cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the website and/or the imageweb.ws service.
Limitation of liability
Choice of law and forum
Severability and integration
Term and Termination
This Agreement shall be effective as of the Effective Date and have an initial term of one (1) year. This Agreement shall be automatically extended for one (1) year term(s) (the Renewal Term) any time that you enter the website. Unless terminated, this Agreement shall be automatically extended for additional one (1) year term(s) upon expiration of the previous term.
imageweb.ws reserves the right to terminate this Agreement for any time, for any reason, with or without cause. This Agreement may be terminated by an e-mail from you to imageweb.ws, or by an e-mail from imageweb.ws to you, or by the deactivation of your account or username at the website by imageweb.ws.
All rights granted by you to imageweb.ws during the term of this Agreement shall survive the termination of this Agreement by either party.
You acknowledge that imageweb.ws shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to this website.
Upon termination, you will not be entitled to any refund of any unused subscription fees.
Even after this Agreement is terminated, its provisions will remain in effect.
imageweb.ws may serve you notice by sending an e-mail to your e-mail address on your account.
You may serve notice to imageweb.ws by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org